Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Fast Forward

I'm making a leap...
So that I don't have to rush the rest of my trip I'll be taking good 'ol Amtrak from Minot, ND to Haver, MT. I've met many west bound cyclists who all rave about Glacier National Park in Western Montana and the Cascade Mountains in Washington, but the reviews on eastern Montana are less enthusiastic. More of the same they say. So, I'm skipping ahead.
Tonight will be my last night with the guys from Virginia and one of them is celebrating a birthday so expect some good pictures tomorrow.
Finally, thanks to everyone who is reading along, Mark, Jeff K., Rob K., and Floris I appreciate the comments, and yes there are no pictures of me so that the beard remains hidden until the west coast. I hope the suspense is building.
Best to all,
-Steve

No comments: