Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I MADE IT!

I have arrived! This post is comming to you from a swanky hotel in downtown Seattle. Over 3800 miles later if you are still readin along please continue to check in over the next few days for stories, top picks from the trip, and some stunning photos of the Washington waterfront and my facial hair.

Thanks to eveyone for your support over the past two months. Also, if you have not done so already, please click on the link to the right and make a donation to the Lance Armstrong Foundation, it would mean a lot.

Best to all,
-Steve

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve, Congratulations! You are my hero- I want to do exactly what you just did... (except on roller skates). Can't wait to see some of your trip end pictures.

T-Guy J said...

Congrats...

I have been following since the beginning and the trip sounded amazing. Can't wait to hear more.

-Jared